Communication Strategy Workshop: Aug. 24
For Denver-area providers of services for individuals with learning and attention challenges
Get ready to step up your communication game!
Brought to you in partnership with Roxanne Turner of RBT Coaching and Cyle Feingold of Results Learning, this workshop is first in a series of workshops designed to help you think more strategically about your communication. It will be a helpful building block for future workshops on Messaging, where you will develop key messages that effectively explain your work, and Storytelling, where you will craft the story of you, your organization and the communities you serve. (Read more about all of our workshops here.)
Why communication strategy? Your organization has some goals it needs to achieve – for example, boost participation from parents and kids, educate community members or expand your programs. Reaching those goals relies on your audiences knowing about your work, understanding why it is important, and being inspired to take action. Communication plays a key role. But where do you begin, and how do you focus your time and attention? Developing a strategy is a good first step.
By attending this practical workshop filled with tips and resources, you will:
- Understand the essential components of communication strategy: the situation analysis, the communication plan and the roadmap.
- Discover concrete ways to prioritize and organize your efforts and make wise use of existing communication resources.
- Develop a framework for your organization’s communication strategy.
- Share best practices and engage in interactive exercises.
- Receive communication strategy templates to take home.
Friday, August 24, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
9745 E. Hampden Avenue, Suite 230
Denver CO 80231
What to bring:
- Sack lunch
- Refillable water bottle
- $295 per person
- Discounts: 10% for first additional person from the same organization; 15% for second additional person
- Pay either using Zelle or by mailing a check